Followers

Monday, April 20, 2015

A Vintage Beauty....

Sharon here again sharing another "nude" digi creation as inspiration for you today!
This gorgeous pin-up gal is available to purchase in the Etsy Store - click here for direct link. I just love colouring these beautiful pin-ups and they are so tastefully drawn.

I used texture paste and a homemade stencil to add some depth to the background of my journal page. And the beautiful pastel colouring is from my new "Lindy's Stamp Gang" Flat Fabio Sprays - aren't they beautiful? While the texture paste was wet I added some little pearl coloured beads to the page for more interest as well as adding some subtle circles with a spray cap.


Quote was found at the Quote Garden Site - my favourite site for finding the perfect quote/saying to go with my creations!

Hope you found a bit of inspiration!

Happy crafting & don't forget our Current Challenge is Anything Goes - we would love to see your SLS Lines creations!!!

Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment