Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Bella Journal Page

Hi Everyone!
 
Sharon here with an "inspiration" post for you to start the month off with a little "daring"!!!
 

A few months ago I shared another "nude" image available at the store and I hadn't used this gorgeous gal so a perfect excuse to create something a little "risqué" for my post today!
 
Remember you can purchase 2 of the nude images from the store or if you want the set the "colouring book" is available for you to nab!!!
Lots of wonderful & tasteful ladies to create with!
 
 
These days I tend to do more creating on my journals than anything else - it allows me to experiment more with mixed media.
 
This page uses some of "Tim Holtz's " Tissue paper as the background - really love this design! I did a bit of a wash over it with thinned down acrylic paint, "spotted" the page with black paint and then added the digi which I coloured with Copic Markers. I also cut the "Bella" wording from my Silhouette and added to the bottom of the page. It's a bit hard to see but she is "sitting" on a piece of black mesh netting just to finish the page off!
 
 
Make sure you are a follower at the Etsy Store so you can keep up to date with all the wonderful and inspiring new images and also here at the Blog where the DT share their creations!!
 
Happy Creating!!
 
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment