Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Inspiration from Susan R

Hi, Susan R here!

 SLSLines is currently sponsoring a challenge at Left of Center
with the theme
 'Bling Bling'.


I thought I would share with you my make for that challenge and it is a twisted easel card.
As it is still Valentine month, it is another lovey-dovey card!






I am using Valentine Digi Stamp coloured with Promarkers.




The base and easel are matted and layered with DP from an MME Cupid's Arrow No.14 Paper Pad. The die cut heart stand is on dimensionals and is stamped with a rubber stamp from my stash - not sure of the origin...I also added smaller die cut hearts here and there...



I have added sequin covered hearts and some big pearl hearts...



Please remember the SLSLines Challenge...
Inspired by a Movie/Book/Song Challenge #17 Here


Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment