Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Inspiration from Susan R

Hi Susan R here

Just thought I would share a journal page today...


This page is inspired by 'Mexico' so I had to use DOTD images.
 I have previously used these on cards - I decided I had to use them again!
The sugar skull image uses the spotlighting technique - just colouring certain areas with Promarkers. I coloured the whole of Dancing Skeletons 2 and Dancing Skeletons with Promarkers.



The first layer on my pages was formed using Ken Oliver Color Burst water colours.



I then added the various images plus some Mexican cutouts - cacti, guitars, chillies and sombreros - found on the internet. I painted the whole lot with Mod Podge.




Sal has now set up a proper website for her images (although the etsy with still be open) Find all her images here




Hope to see your makes in the next challenge starting on the 20th!



Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment